TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Velox website with the URL velox-digital.com (hereinafter: the “Website”) and owned by Velox-Puredigital Ltd., company number 514727429 located at 8 Hamelacha St., Rosh-Ha’ayin 48091, Israel (hereinafter: the “Company”), is the Company’s website for contact information and product and services descriptions. All provisions in these T&C apply to the Website and any reference herein to the Website means the Website and the Company, jointly and severally.
2. The Website is a platform for the public to learn more about the Company’s direct-to-shape industrial grade digital decoration technology, as well as a site on which users (hereinafter: “User” or “Users“) may order a personalized sample of the Company’s direct to shape digital decoration solution (hereinafter: the “Sample” or “Samples”). To order the Samples, Users will be asked to supply personal information, including their full name, email, telephone number, mailing address, and title.
3. The purpose of these T&C is to define the relationship between the Company and the Users. Any use of the Website, and/or any purchase of Samples through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these T&C. Users are held to have consented and confirmed the conditions of these T&C as a precondition for using the Website and/or being granted the possibility to purchase Samples through the Website.
4. Please read these T&C carefully prior to taking any action on the Website, as it constitutes a binding agreement between you (the User) and the Company. It is clarified that by using the Website you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these T&C, the Website’s general terms and conditions, and that you consent to the conditions set forth herein without reservation.
5. By visiting this Website, you represent that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13. By buying a Sample, you represent that you are over the age of 18 as detailed in Section 13 below.
6. The Website reserves its right to change these T&C from time to time, and the current version of the T&C on the Company’s Website is the version that is binding upon the Company and the User. In any event of discrepancy or contradiction between the provisions of the T&C and other publications on behalf of the Company, including on the Website, the provisions of the T&C shall take precedent.
7. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Website (the “Content“). However, the Company cannot and does not warrant that the Content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Company reserves the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, according to its sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
8. The User agrees not to use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, “offline readers”, “robots” and/or “spiders” that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers than a human using a conventional on-line browser reasonably could
9. Company has the right to terminate any User’s access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
12. For any question and/or problem relating to the Website, please contact the Website’s service center by email: email@example.com or telephone: +972-3-5138050.
B. The right to purchase Samples on the Website
13. Users age 18 and up, are entitled to purchase a Sample on the Website. If you are under the age of 18 please read the provisions of these T&C carefully and thoroughly with your parents (or other legal guardian). If you (or your parents or legal guardian) do not agree to the Website’s T&C, all or part, you are not entitled to use this Website for any purpose.
14. The Company may decide to sell or not to sell Samples to any User, in accordance with its sole discretion for any reason
15. Users interested in purchasing a Sample on the Website shall be asked to provide their full name, email address, telephone number, title, address for shipping Samples and/or services and credit card or PayPal details.
16. The User undertakes to provide true, accurate, correct and full information, as required in the registration form. In addition, the User undertakes to update the information it provided in the order form in order to keep it correct and accurate.
17. According to law the User is not obligated to provide the information in the registration form and the User is providing it at its own free will. Nevertheless, if the User does not provide the information in all required fields (marked with an asterisk) it shall not be able to participate in the purchasing of Samples via the Website.
18. The Website undertakes to use its best efforts to maintain the information provided by the User and shall not use it in any manner save for the purposes specified in these T&C.
C. Supply of the Samples
19. Supply and Delivery of the Samples shall be in accordance with the terms conveyed to the User by the Company directly via e-mail or telephone.
20. The Company reserves the right to notify it is unable to supply the Sample for any reason, and in such cases, the Company will promptly notify the User that it is canceling the transaction, and will issue the User a refund.
D. Payment for the Samples
21. The prices that appear on the Website do not include VAT, when applicable.
22. In any event the credit card company or PayPal refused to fulfill the User’s payment instructions, the purchase shall be cancelled, the Sample shall not be supplied to the User and User may be charged a cancellation fee.
23. The Website undertakes to do its best with the means in its possession to protect the confidentiality of the Users’ details and to secure the information stored on the Website. However, operating in an online environment the Company is unable to completely guarantee there will not be any penetration into its computers or exposure of the data stored therein. Should any third party succeed to penetrate the information stored on the Website, including information about Users, and/or abuse it, such Users shall not have any argument, claim or demand towards the Company and/or any person on its behalf.
24. The Company shall not disclose personal details of the Users to third parties except to the transaction clearing company, the credit card companies for purpose of completing purchase activity made on the Website, courier/shipping companies delivering the Samples to the Users, and any judicial proceedings, and except under the following circumstances:
A. If there is a legal obligation to disclose User information to a third party;
B. For collecting funds due from the User for purchasing a Sample on the Website;
C. If the User breached the conditions of this Agreement or any other agreement with the Company or any person on its behalf;
D. Any dispute, argument, demand or legal action, if any, between the User and the Company;
E. If the User commits an act or omission that damages or may damage the Website and/or the Company and/or any third parties, including other Users of the Website.
F. If the User makes use of the Website to perform an illegal act or omission or to allow, aid, help or encourage such act;
G. If the User’s details serve any entity for committing an illegal act or to allow, aid, help or encourage such act; and
H. If the data collected are for producing and analyzing statistical information, as defined below in Section 33.
25. The details provided at the time of submitting an offer and/or registering to the Website, all or part, shall be stored in the Website’s database.
26. Cookies are small text files uploaded to the User’s computer hard drive (in this respect – the User’s computer – including mobile phone and/or any other end device being used for the Website) by an internet server, which enables quick and efficient identification of the User and also allows collecting personal information about the User’s preferences such as type of Samples and/or preferred websites, its methods of accessing the Website, the types of information it is trying to locate in general over the internet, the User’s fields of interest, etc.
By approving these T&C and by using the Website the User grants the Company permission to install a cookie on its computer, to use the information issued and/or stored in the cookie, and to identify the User according to it.
The User can delete cookies and/or prevent their creation by changing the relevant definitions of its web browser, however this would require it to key in its username and password at every visit to the Website, when such are required according to the nature of the service it is asking to get from the Website.
27. The Company is entitled to use the personal details provided by the User at the time of placing an order as well as any other information collected about it while using the Website for purpose of producing and analyzing statistical information. The Company shall be entitled to provide statistical and other information to third parties, provided the data does not personally identify the Users.
29. The Company reserves the right to make full use, in the framework of selling the Samples on the Website, of images published by the Users on their websites in connection with such Samples.
F. Intellectual property
30. All intellectual property rights in the Website, including patents, copyright, design, methods and trade secrets, are the exclusive property of the Company. Without derogating from the generality of the aforementioned, the Company has intellectual property rights in all pages, content and information published on the Website, in the methods of sale, the databases including list of customers, description of the Samples, the Website’s graphic design and any other detail related to its operation.
31. By using the Website and/or confirming the conditions of these T&C, the User grants the Company a royalty free license, worldwide and unlimited in time, to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, market, disclose to the public, process, edit, translate and use all content uploaded by Users to the Website, and in any other way, according to the exclusive discretion of the Company, on the Website, in printed material, on digital media, including additional websites, and Users shall have no claim and/or argument against the Company in connection with the use of the content uploaded to the Website by them as set forth above. Users shall not be entitled to any consideration for using such content and they shall have no argument and/or demand on the grounds of violation of copyright and/or any demand for payment with respect to using such content. By uploading content the Users represent that they are responsible to make sure prior to uploading content to the Website that they own the intellectual property rights and moral rights in such content and that publishing the content and uploading it to the Website and possible use of it by the Company as set forth above do not constitute a violation of any law, and they shall bear exclusive liability if the aforementioned is not fulfilled.
32. Use of the Website does not confer to the Users any license or other right to use the intellectual property of the Company and/or any third party. It is prohibited to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, market, change the design or graphic interface, or translate any information from the Website (including trademarks, images, text, methods of sale and computer code) without obtaining the explicit advance written consent of the Company and it is prohibited to act in any way that violates provisions of intellectual property law.
33. It is prohibited to make any commercial use of the data published on the Website and/or use any data published on the Website for purpose of displaying on any website or service or for any other use, without obtaining the advance written consent of the Company and subject to conditions of such consent (if granted). In general, it is prohibited to collect data from the Website using data collection software etc. or distributing such data in public for commercial purposes or in a commercial framework.
34. The provisions of this Section do not derogate from the provisions of applicable law, and in addition thereto all limitations and prohibitions set forth in law with respect to intellectual property rights shall apply.
Limitation on Liability
36. Using the Website and Content is on an “as-is” basis, and Users shall have no argument, claim or demand regarding the features of the Website and the limitations on its use. Furthermore, if the User purchases a Sample from the Website, the User understand and acknowledge that the Sample is a product under development, and as such it is provided “AS-IS” and the Company assumes no liability in connection with the use thereof and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, title, and fitness for a particular purpose.
37. The Website shall not be liable under any circumstances or legal theory (including tort, contract, unjust enrichment etc.) towards the User and/or any other person, directly or indirectly, for any direct or indirect damage deriving from using the Website (including use deriving from referral to other websites via links from the Website) and/or the offered services and/or for not being able to use the Website and/or the services and/or malfunction of the Website and/or to purchase the Samples and/or causing problems to the purchase process and/or loss of information and/or damage to the User’s computer (and/or any other end device being used for visiting the Website) and/or for information stored on the User’s computer and/or other end device and/or damage deriving from full or partial deletion of the stored information and any other damage whether or not anticipated, and the User hereby represents that it alone shall be exclusively liable for any use it makes of the Website and/or the offered services.
38. The Company reserves the right to suspend its activity, at any time and according to its exclusive discretion, temporarily or permanently, and the Users shall not have any claim against the Company in this respect. The Company is entitled at any time to change its structure, look, character, the availability of the services and/or the conditions it offers without being required to notify Users in advance, and the Users shall have no claim against the Company in this regard.
39. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, the User understand and acknowledge, that due to the fact that the Sample is a product under development, the User shall not use the Sample for the purpose of containing food, drinks, etc. The User further understands and acknowledges, that if he/she uses the Sample for the purpose of containing food, drinks, etc., then he/she is doing that at his/her own risk and the Company shall not be held liable in any way in connection thereof.
Law and jurisdiction
40. The law that applies to activity on the Website and these T&C is the law of the State of Israel alone.
41. Exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute regarding the Website and/or these T&C and/or use of the Website and anything deriving thereunder is conferred to the competent court in the district of Tel Aviv.
42. In the event the use of the Website is from a country other than Israel, the User must make sure the use is in accordance with the provisions of law that apply in such country (and/or any other country that may have jurisdiction over such use), however in any event the aforementioned shall apply to the relationship between the Company and the User.
43. For any question and/or problem relating to the Website, please contact the Website’s service center by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +972-3-5138050.